We design backup solutions to suit your data requirements and your recovery requirements. From high volume low cost Online Backup, through High Availability live replication capabilities, to unlimited storage options for EndPoints. All our backup solutions:
- Are inherently offsite and 100% automated
- Are highly secure with encryption in transit and at rest as standard
- Can be either self-managed, or managed by us
- Provide automated reporting and alerting
Security is central to everything we do, all our backup solutions are capable of customer-managed encryption for all data, whether in transit or at rest. Security features include:
- Hosted across 2 Teraco data centres (Cape Town and JHB). Tier 3, biometric access control, 24/7 security and monitoring, all access logged.
- Self-managed encryption keys
- Up to 448bit encryption
- Managed by your own IT team (if you want!)
You manage it, or we manage it for you – entirely your choice. Our solutions can be provides as ‘service only’, or as a managed service looked after for you by our team of experts.
- Self-service management portals
- Automated alerting and reporting
- Self-service restore capability
- Automated recovery testing for High Availability solutions
Backup is important. Restore is critical. We design for restore, not for backup. In particular, your chosen method needs to fit your business requirements for that particular data set.
- Options to restore locally, remotely (to cloud), or both
- Recovery times as low as minutes on High Availability solutions
- Restore to your infrastructure, or ours (to cloud!)
- Self-Restore, or give our team of experts a call.
Speak to Alto Africa backup experts on how we can assist in backing up your corporate data and ensuring you have a solution that fits your company
Let us assist with the following options:
- Server Backups (Physical or Virtual)
- Multiple Server environments with offsite backup and replication options
- Onsite backups with replication to our secure datacenters
- Laptops and Workstations